Special Message


Sunday, January 13, 2013

Featured on... Bon Appétit

What a truly encouraging piece of news to make my day having just found out that my post on the Lobster Stew had been featured on the Bon Appétit magazine online! Totally unexpected, this came as a real pleasant surprise to keep me going! Unbeknownst to me, the Bloggers Cooks BA column in the online magazine has been choosing a recipe of theirs weekly and feature the dish as it gets recreated at home, blogged about and eventually submitted to them by bloggers from all around the world.

In the December issue where I got my inspiration from however, the recipes had got a little more personal than usual. They had all come from the families of their very own magazine editors! "Holiday Heirlooms", as how they aptly named them. It also looked like this time they have gone out to search for blog posts featuring these recipes. I guess that's how they found mine! Imagine my surprise when I chanced upon that first ever link to my blog on a magazine website. It feels... simply honored! 

If you have a second, check the page out right here. The many other posts featured there may just be the perfect encouragement to you as they did to me.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...